Friday, July 11, 2014

a finished quilt: the happy summer trip around the world

I think this will be my third post this week! That's almost unheard of lately around here, but I've been working hard at finishing up some things and that's produced some good things to blog about.
This quilt was finished up yesterday evening and I'm so happy with how it's turned out. It's so cute and cheerful!
The fabrics are a pretty mix of DS Quilts fabrics available at Jo-Ann's. I bought some of them a few months ago and was drawn to the bright intensity of their colors. I mixed them with some others that I had at home to add a little more variety.
You can find this quilt for sale in my etsy shop. It was fun to make and hopefully this will be a well loved quilt for a little girl someday soon!
~Jessica

quilt stats:
size: approx. 37" square after washing
pattern: trip around the world
pieced, quilted and bound by Jessica

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Get out the picnic basket and take that quilt with you--- simply charming..great job.