Monday, September 22, 2014

a finished quilt: triangles for a baby girl

I finished up this cute little baby girl quilt this past week! I always wanted to try making a quilt of all triangles set on point. Most of these triangles were left over parts from a couple of baby quilts I made a while ago. I still loved the color combination and the fabric prints, so another quilt was born out of them.
I love how the rounded corners turned out on this one. 
It's going to be hard not to round all the corners on all the quilts now!
This little quilt is going to be available in my etsy shop shortly. 

I hope your week is off to a good start. The sun is shining here and I've been doing laundry and decorating for fall. Now I'm all inspired to repaint my sun porch and give it a whole new look. ...maybe later this week. We'll see how it goes! (You can follow me on Instagram, to see more pictures of what I'm up to.)
~Jessica

quilt stats:
size: 33" x 34"
Warm and White cotton batting
pieced, quilted and bound by Jessica

3 comments:

Gotham Quilts said...

Awww, how sweet! Beautiful job!

Kathy S. said...

This is so cute with the HST set on point. The curved corners also are a nice touch. Job well done!

Lori said...

this is so pretty you did a lovely job.