Monday, December 1, 2014

Custom Chair Covers

Hello!

It's hard to believe that it's December 1 today. The past few months have gone by quickly and this week I'm going to try and share some of the sewing projects that I've been working on. 

Up first is a custom chair cover project for a client. She chose an upholstery weight blue and cream fabric to have me make new covers for her cushions. I patterned these after the original covers, but added piping.
They turned out so nice and look beautiful in her home. There was a set of two chairs that I made the covers for and my client painted the chairs with chalk paint and distressed them a little bit. That gave them a whole new look and with the fresh covers, they look like brand new chairs!
~Jessica

2 comments:

jodie said...

Gorgeous - the cushions and the chairs!

Dee said...

Very smart looking!