Monday, March 9, 2015

White Slipcovered Chair and Ottoman

chair and ottoman - before
I think white slipcovers must be a thing for spring!
 They're fresh, clean and bright... all of which I'm loving right now, too. Along with the couch slipcover I just made, I also covered this chair and ottoman for the same client.



These projects were so fun to do. I think I keep saying that slipcovers change the whole look and feel of the room and that I love seeing that change. Maybe it's just that it's "me" who gets to create that change and execute it and I suppose that gives me a great amount of joy and satisfaction. I really am loving this kind of work and am excited about what the future holds.
Thanks for visiting!
~Jessica

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Jessica; What an amazing job. I see you are going to Shelly's workshop. I wish I could go. I have her dvd and all her downloads, however we have another business and it is the start of our busy season. I have been following you for a while, however I don't usually comment. I am just getting my blog up and going. Have a great day. Peggy. I just realized the email that shows up is old for me, if you would like to respond back you can at info@missplainjane.com

Mary Burnette said...

You do beautiful work. Love the piping! Mary - mburnette912@bellsouth.net

Diana Cloudlet said...

Thank you very much for this post! It’s really interesting!
Fell in love with your blog! You did a great job!

p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Leslie said...

what kind of fabric do you prefer using for your slipcovers. i see that many/most of them are white and they look fantastic!!! have you ever used painters drop cloth?