Monday, May 4, 2015

Loveseat Slipcover

I finished up this slipcover project last week. The before (picture below) and after pictures are fun to see. The furniture was in great condition, it just needed an update with fabric!
Here's a good shot of the fabric (and as far as I can tell the most accurate for color). From far away, it looks like a solid but it's actually a tan/gray and cream woven herringbone. It's quite a heavyweight upholstery fabric but it worked well for this project.
I hope your week is off to a good start! I'm off to do some slipcover sewing this morning.
Thanks for visiting,
~Jessica

9 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

It is amazing!! I love looking at all your finished projects. It is just awesome to see the furniture transformed. What a great talent you have developed!! :)

Question: Do you sew on a serger?

MeganW said...

Those are some serious skills!

Alli said...

Goodness, your slipcover looks amazing!

Dawn White said...

Beautiful!!

Karen said...

REALLY well done! You did a terrific job.

Lisa C said...

Amazing! I never would have guessed it was a cover!

Kim Johnson said...

It looks like it upholstered!

patty a. said...

I found your blog thru the Selvage Blog. Karen showed a star quilt that you had made and I wasn't expecting to see slipcovers, but I am so glad I did! I acquired a chair and footstool this weekend and they need recovered. I am a accomplished seamstress and quiltmaker and reading your blog has given me the courage to tackle slipcovering the chair!

Michelle said...

Great job on the slipcovers. It's amazing!